When working single crochet (sc) with the yarn-under technique, changing colors can sometimes leave a small amount of the joining color visible on the right side of the work.
I came up with a simple way to help hide the joining color and make the color change look cleaner and more seamless.
How This Technique Works
I start by joining the new yarn using this method.
On the next row, I begin changing colors. When working the two stitches in the original color, I bring the yarn to the front, place it over the hook, and then change to the new color.
After that, I continue working single crochet using the yarn-under technique as usual.
When I change colors again later in the same row, I simply change colors normally.
The main idea is to hide the joining color only at the first color change of the row.
This technique may help create a cleaner-looking color transition on the right side of your crochet work.
Watch the Tutorial
I’ve made a video to show exactly how I do this technique, step by step.
If you try this method, I’d love to hear how it works for you. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Thanks for watching, and have a nice day!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น