วันเสาร์ที่ 12 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2569

Seamless Color Change in Crochet Using the Yarn Under Technique


When working single crochet (sc) with the yarn-under technique, changing colors can sometimes leave a small amount of the joining color visible on the right side of the work.

I came up with a simple way to help hide the joining color and make the color change look cleaner and more seamless.

How This Technique Works

I start by joining the new yarn using this method.

On the next row, I begin changing colors. When working the two stitches in the original color, I bring the yarn to the front, place it over the hook, and then change to the new color.

After that, I continue working single crochet using the yarn-under technique as usual.

When I change colors again later in the same row, I simply change colors normally.

The main idea is to hide the joining color only at the first color change of the row.

This technique may help create a cleaner-looking color transition on the right side of your crochet work.

Watch the Tutorial

I’ve made a video to show exactly how I do this technique, step by step.

If you try this method, I’d love to hear how it works for you. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Thanks for watching, and have a nice day!




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ถัก Double Crochet ให้ขอบตรงขึ้น

เวลาถัก Double Crochet บริเวณขอบ บางครั้งขอบงานอาจดูไม่ตรง หรือเกิดช่องว่างตรงขอบได้ คลิปนี้จะเริ่มจากการถักแบบปกติ แล้วต่อด้วย Tips สำหรั...